1. Overview - Intel Compiling Software
The combination of Intel® Fortran compiler and Microsoft® Visual Studio can be used to build PSCAD projects:
- Selecting and obtaining your compiling software:
Intel(R) Parallel Composer Edition for Fortran for Windows
Note - Refer to this article for information on Intel oneAPI.
- Installing the compiling software:
- Preparing your PSCAD Program Files:
- Linking objects and libraries into your project:
For information on the other (free) compiler option, GFortran, please refer to this article.