The Automation Library (AL) was developed in Python to interface with Enerplot and is available to all licensed users at no additional cost.
This library interface allows users to call Enerplot functions from a custom script as follows:
A simple user-created Python script can provide full control over the Enerplot application . Some of the features that may be automated include:
- Starting Enerplot;
- Loading workspaces, books, and datasets;
- Generate new records;
- Printing sheets;
- Changing canvas and project settings;
- Changing object parameters;
- Organizing records and datasets;
- Generating simple reports.
- Windows operating system 64-bit (Vista SP1 or later) with an internet connection;
- Enerplot version 1.0.0 or later.
Downloads and documentation are as follows:
- Download: This Automation Library is part of the Enerplot V1.1 installer.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a download for Enerplot (ensure to include your license number in your request).
- Help Files
- Knowledge Base articles and examples
For over 35 years, we have been committed to providing the exceptional level of technical support that you are accustomed to. Our PSCAD Technical Support Team is composed of over 20 dedicated engineers who are ready to assist you. Please contact us at email@example.com.