Managing your Organization's Certificate Licensing
If an organization owns certificate licensing for applicable software, for example PSCAD, FACE, or Enerplot, this licensing may be managed by the organization.
The licensing is held in MyCentre "workgroups", which are managed by one or more members of the organization. These managers, called WorkGroup Administrators, manage membership within these workgroups, providing access to the licensing, and designating some members as Administrators.
Please refer to the following resources for managing your workgroup:
- Quick start instructions may be found in the attached document, "Quick Start - WorkGroup Administrators".
- Detailed instructions may be found in the attached document, "Detailed instructions - WorkGroup Administrators":
- Set up as the WorkGroup Administrator in MyCentre as per Section 2.
- Review and manage your join codes as per Section 3.2.
Join codes are used for adding and removing members and administrators. Detailed instructions are listed in Section 3.3.
- Review and manage your membership as per Section 3.3.
- Review and manage your licensing as per Section 3.4.
- Refer to this article to time-limit a user's membership in the licensed workgroup.
- Refer to this article to help avoid overriding your Administrator privileges.
If there are any questions on managing your workgroup, please refer to Section 5 of the attached document, "Detailed instructions - WorkGroup Administrators", or contact the MHI Support Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org).