Software Setup - PRSIM (Unreleased Edition)
If you have been issued a trial of an unreleased edition PRSIM, the software may be set up as follows:
Unreleased MHI software should not be used for commercial work, as it is not a stable, official version. The unreleased edition is used for testing new features and bug fixes, and is frequently modified. For more information on unreleased software, please refer to the Beta End User License Agreement.
- Ensure the system requirements are met.
- Download the attached setup instructions.
- If you do not already have a MyCentre user account, set one up as per Step 3.a.
- If you were provided a join code to link the licensing to your MyCentre account, apply the join code as per Step 3.c.
- Install PRSIM using MyUpdater, per Step 5.
Some corporate networks block MyUpdater activities. If you encounter any MyUpdater login or installation issues, try performing this installation on a different network (e.g. at home). Or, notify our Support Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.
- Launch PRSIM and activate the license certifiate as per Step 7.
About your PRSIM License
When your PRSIM license is activated, a four-week checkout period will be applied, which can be renewed daily, but will not exceed the overall expiry of your trial license.
Resources for using this software are available in this article.