Determining your FACE License Number and Version
This article provides instructions for determining your FACE license number and version.
A valid FACE license number and version are required when requesting support from our Support Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A valid license number and version are also required for receiving software updates from our Sales Desk (email@example.com).
If you do not know your license number, please perform one of the following two options, and provide the generated screenshot showing your license number:
- Launch FACE, and ensure it is currently licensed.
- Select Licensing | View current license:
- The certificate number (ID) and WorkGroup name will be displayed:
- Take a screenshot of the License Certificte dialog (Press the <Alt> and <Print Screen> buttons simultaneously), and send the screenshot to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log in to MyCentre at https://mycentre.hvdc.ca/login
Select the "WORKGROUPS" tab.
- Select the appropriate workgroup from the drop-down menu. Your workgroup will have been assigned a name or number, as provided by the workgroup administrator.
- The total number of licenses and the number of licenses currently checked out will be listed. To view more information about these licenses, select "See More".
- All licenses will be displayed in table format, with the following information:
This column displays the license's unique identification number.
This toggle sorts the license identification numbers in ascending or descending order.
This column displays some discription about the organization and type of license.
This column displays the license expiration date. In the above example, the license is permanent, and therefore there is no expiration date shown. If this license were temporary, for example a trial or a lease, an expiration date would be shown.
This column displays the product type. In the above example, FACE is available.
This column displays whether any additional features were included with the product.
If a certificate is currently checked out, this column will list the member's name or username. This information helps the workgroup administrator to manage licenses and members as needed.
If the license is currently checked out as a certificate to one of the members, this column displays with a certificate checkout expiry.