Becoming Familiar with using PSCAD X4
The following resources may assist new users to become familiar with PSCAD X4 (v4.3 to v4.6):
- Information on selecting and setting up your FORTRAN compiler is available in this article.
- The Knowledge Base contains videos, user guides, examples, tutorials, webinars, and manuals.
- Examples and tutorial projects to load and run are available to be loaded into the PSCAD application:
- The Application Help system provides information on PSCAD tools and features. This may be invoked online, or from within PSCAD as follows:
- Press the F1 key with our cursor on the canvas, or select PSCAD Start | Help as shown below:
- Specific help topics in the Application Help will display if selected from canvas menus. For example, right-click on a component, and select "Help" from the canvas menu:
- Three tutorials for designing PSCAD cases are available in the Help system:
- This article lists the different training courses we provide.
- This page links to articles containg the changes ("What's New...") made during Major and Minor updates for PSCAD.