Software Setup - Enerplot (Released Edition)
This article provides instructions for setting up the software.
The attached document “Quick start setup instructions” is a quick reference guide to setting up the software.
Or, for more detailed instructions, please refer to the attached document “Detailed setup instructions", and perform as follows:
- Obtain access to an Enerplot License Certificate as per Section 2.2.
- If you do not already have a MyCentre user account, register one as per Sections 2.3, 2.4, and 2.5.
- If you were provided a join code, enter the join code as per Section 2.6.
- Install the software as per Section 2.7.
- Launch Enerplot as per Section 2.8.
- If Enerplot is not automatically licensed, activate a certificate per Section 2.9.
- Your software will be licensed and ready to run.
If the licensing will be shared among multiple users, Enerplot should be configured as per Section 2.12 on all Enerplot client machines. This will ensure that the certificate is always returned to the server whenever the application is closed.
Conversely, if you want to be able to use Enerplot offline (no Internet), please first activate the certificate over the Internet, then configure the certificate to be “retained” as per Section 2.11 of the attached detailed document.