Software Description - Enerplot
Enerplot is an automatable software tool used for displaying and analysing simulated and measured data, in an offline environment.
- PSCAD files:
- EMTDC output (*.inf, *infx, *.out)
- PSCAD Harmonic Frequency Scanner Output File
- COMTRADE files (*.cfg) – 1991, 1999 both ASCII and Binary
- PSS®E (*.out, *.asc)
- RSCAD (*.out)
- Comma Separated Values (*.csv) – Formatted and Unformatted
- Text files (*.txt) – Formatted and Unformatted
All file types, once loaded into Enerplot, can be converted to Comma Separated Value or COMTRADE formats.
Enerplot contains a Python 3 interpreter for the purpose of internal scripting. This interpreter is conveniently embedded in the software itself, but has a fixed unalterable set of site packages. Expanded scripting capabilities are available using an external Python interpreter. With an external interpreter, additional third-party modules may be installed. In addition, debugging tools may be used.
For more information on Enerplot, please see the following:
- The attached video for a quick overview
- The Webinar for a more detailed overview
- The Enerplot brochure