Issues when activating a PSCAD License (for a USB Lock-Based License)
This article provides assistance if a lock-based license may not be activated.
If licensing fails:
- Ensure the lock-based licensing requirements are met as specified in the system requirements document.
- Refer to the solutions listed in the second attached manual
- If the issue persists, please obtain assistance from the MHI support desk as per the instructions below.
Obtaining Assistance From The MHI Support Desk
For assistance, please forward the following information to the MHI support desk (firstname.lastname@example.org):
1. A description of the issue
2. Screenshots of any error messages
3. From the machine hosting the license:
a. The Get Info log file as per the first attached document.
b. The Fortran Medic log file as specified in this article.
4. From the machine hosting the license manager, if applicable, the Lmgrd-log.txt file as per the first attached document.
5. From the PSCAD machine, the PscadLmgr.txt file as specified in the first attached document.